Thursday, February 23, 2017

Samsung Gear Fit 2 Review!



Hey y'all! Today I am bring you a review on the Samsung Gear Fit 2! Please check out the video for my full thoughts on this watch! Below you will find more technical info and links to the watch!


This is a quick 3 page layout view of the downloadable app for your phone! The app is free to install!


This is a the screen from my personal app that was updated directly from my watch.

This is one of my favorite features. I love that it shows me my sleep time and quality of sleep!

 

Comparisons of other fitness watches


Check out these links to shop and save! The links will open in another window!


~ All opinions and thoughts are my own. Images found on Samsung site and google in addition to my own personal photos. Links are to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!