Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Decor

It has been Fall for a few weeks now, but Charleston's weather hasn't had much of a change. We are still having highs in the upper 80's and most of us are still wearing shorts. When I think of Fall I am always ready for cozy sweaters, boots, wine colored lipstick, and of course, pumpkin everything.

While we are waiting on temperatures to drop and match the season I decided that it was still time to add some fall decor. I love this time of year! For me everything from the end of September to January first feels like a holiday season! I love it!

I picked up a few things to add a touch of fall to our home. Here are a few ideas of ways to bring the season into your home!


fall 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!