Saturday, March 19, 2016

Decluttering Your Jewelry

I somehow managed to accumulate quite a bit of jewelry. Everything from antique pieces, sentimental items, and tons of fashion jewelry. The later of the three has built up into a mess! I have found myself running out of room to store my pieces. I have a large floor standing jewelry box, several small boxes, and miscellaneous other places I have been storing my stuff. Our current home isn't the biggest, so storage space is fairly limited. I have also found that my big jewelry box and even the smaller ones take up quite a bit of space. I needed to eliminate them for the time being and come up with another option. The first step, of course, was getting rid of pieces I didn't need!

I used the KonMari method for decluttering again! I ended up with a bag full of trash and a medium size box that will be going to donations. It felt great to get rid of all the unnecessary stuff! I was also able to find a more convenient way of storage and don't need all the extra jewelry boxes!

If you haven't subscribed to my youtube channel you can do that by clicking HERE to catch my latest videos. Here is what I did to declutter my jewelry! Stay tuned for how I organized everything soon!





Love and Hugs as always!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!