Friday, November 1, 2013

What's Hot at Tarte and a Peek at my shopping list!

I have a weakness for makeup! I love finding and trying out new products and of course stocking up on products I already own and love. Tarte has some best sellers and some new products that are totally fabulous! I've already been working on my shopping/wish list! Here are a few products that are on my list!


1) Cheek stain in Dollface. I love this shade!!
cheek stain -
2) Maracuja lip exfoliant. Can't wait to try this out!

maracuja lip exfoliant -
3) Amazonian clay waterproof cream shadow in Seashell pink
Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow -
4) LipSurgence matte lip tint in Exposed.
LipSurgence™ natural matte lip stain

5) Park ave princess bronze & glow matte bronzer and tint.
park ave princess bronze & glow™ matte bronzer & cheek tint -
Have you tried any of these Tarte products? Which one is your favorite?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!