Saturday, November 2, 2013

My week in photos and my video post fail

I had (and recorded) a favorites video for you guys! Somehow I totally had the focus off and the video was a disaster! Unfortunately due to my crazy schedule I've been having to record my videos late at night, so the lighting is horrible! I'm trying to find a way to fix that while still being able to record when I can. We will see how that goes! Until I have a chance to redo the favorites video here is my week via instagram!

My Rampage black boots and my screenshot of Flair by Brandi on Cityblis! Check out their site!!


Black shimmer nails with rhinestones and an instapic of my Michael Kors Runway watch!


Another of my watch & a trip to Ulta. I grabbed the Vice 2 Palette & Cherries in the Air from Escada.


My brown Steve Madden boots and my cute new Unlisted booties! Aren't they cute?


And here is a look I did with my Vice 2 Palette!




I hope you are all having a fab weekend so far! Stay tuned for a few reviews I'm working on and my favorites video!! Love and Kisses!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!