Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Michael Kors Collection: Preview of What's New at Belk

I was doing some browsing (ok shopping) at Belk and had to check out there new Michael Kors display. They recently expanded their collection with new displays and, of course, new merchandise! Here is a sneak peak of what I found!



 
 
This is the Cynthia Logo bag retailing for $348. I didn't end up with a good shot of the great polka dotted bag in the background right side. That is the Kiki tote! Adorable!
 
 Love these colors for Fall! These are the Weston bags. I really like the tassel detail. These retail for $298.

 
These were on sale! The nylon crossbody Kempton and Selma Studded Clutch were great deals! These started at $70!
 
 This one was my favorite! I love the blue and black combination and structure of this bag. This is a must on my list for fall bags! This is the Selma large zip satchel retailing at $358.


What do you think of the latest additions? Will you be adding any of these to your collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!