1) Maybelline Baby Lips In Peach. This stuff feels amazing! I picked this shade because it was a neutral tone. I love how well it moisturizes! Great stuff!!
2) Elf Contour and Blush Compact. These come in several shades and are great to add just the right amount of color and dimension! It is super affordable too!
3) Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Wow! I am in love with this stuff! I have tried so many foundations, bb creams, etc. This stuff is great! After working all day and running around my face still looks smooth and fresh. This stuff is a keeper!
4) Coconut Oil. Ok I know...I talk about this stuff a lot, but what can I say? This is a huge favorite! It works wonders on your hair and skin!
5) Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara. Love the way it lengthens my lashes and doesn't smudge or clump.
6) Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Blonde. This is the perfect brow filler in my opinion. I have tried several and this one is definitely my match! It blends great and doesn't leave any harsh lines!
What are your favorite beauty products right now? Would love to hear!