Thursday, August 8, 2013

Favorite Pins This Week

Pinterest can be addictive! I love to relax with a cup of coffee and browse the site! It is definitely great for inspirations, cool projects, and some yummy food! Here are some of my favorites that I pinned over the past week. Don't forget to follow me on pinterest to see more of my favorites! Click HERE to visit my page!

Love this hair! I am really debating doing this to mine! Maybe not so dark on the bottom, but something similar!
Brown hair with blonde highlights! Want this!
 
How cute are these owl nails! I might have to try this out!
 
owl nails - how cute
 
Hahaha! I love the humor section. Sometimes this stuff totally cracks me up!
 
pretty much.
 
This is such a great shimmer gloss! Looks amazing!
 
 
 
We all know I love coconut oil! Check out all these awesome benefits!
 
 
These are great nails too! Another on my list to try!
 
 
This one is great! Since I am from Charleston, SC this phrase is heard quite often along with many that are similar. Too funny!
 
Just sayin'.
 
Go check out my boards to see these and several more inspirational pins! By clicking the links on my board you will also see where the pin originated from. Hope you enjoy these! Have a fab day!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!