Thursday, August 22, 2013

Check it Out : Insta Update

Summer vacation is finally over and everyone is getting back into the grove of things. I have been one busy person over the past couple of weeks! I haven't had much time to write since Monday, but hopefully things will slowly calm down and everyone's schedule will get back on track! Here is my past couple weeks via instagram! Don't forget to follow me there for more updates! You can do that by clicking here or in your instagram search for flairbybrandi!

Coloring Time                                                      My grandmother, me, and mom in 1999


My ombre nails                                                     Cute coral purse I just got


Me                                                                         Loose curls for the day


Nails                                                                      Me again


Date Night at Bottles N Brushes                           Our Pictures we painted. So fun!



Back to school                                                       Love these two!


My new Madden boots                                          Trying to organize my purses



I hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!