Friday, September 6, 2013

This Weeks Favorite Pins and an Insta Update

Whew! I actually have a few minutes to catch my breathe. So much has been going on the past two weeks. My stress level has been through the roof! During some of my down time I had a chance to sit back drinking my coffee and enjoy pinterest! Here are this weeks favorite pins and an insta update!


                                      How great is this! In case you forget or wanted to know a certain type or style here is a great visual shoe guide!
 
 
 
 shoe dictionary.
This Michael Kors watch is definitely on my shopping list!
Michael Kors Mid-Size Alabaster Acetate and Silver Tone Stainless Steel Runway Twist Chronograph Watch
Great Idea!!!
 
Hot (Hair) Iron Holster - holds curling irons, flat irons, or blow dryers and sticks to virtually any hard surface without using or leaving any sticky residue. Also, it's heat resistant up to 500 degrees so you can use it while your iron warms up, between sectioning, during cool off, and for storage.
Sometimes we can't help it!
 
Yup!!
Very cute combo!
 
bright heels & bag
 
INSTA UPDATE
 
Doodle time
 
 
Painting tiles
 
 
Moe's taco salad. So Yummy
 
 
Mom's B-day
 
 
A few scarves I just bought
 
 
I hope you are all having a fab week! Don't forget to follow me on pinterest, instagram, facebook, and twitter for daily updates!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!