Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Short Suit





If you keep up with the latest trends in fashion or watch runway shows then I'm sure you've seen this look! This is a new take on a classic. The short suit is a great way to mix class with fun.There are a large variety of colors, textures, and prints to choose from. This great look can be found in anything from tweed or linen blends to your everyday denim. Lucky magazine featured a "Style Spy" on a great denim railroad stripe suit by Lauren Moffatt and I totally fell in love with it!


There are so many ways to style a short suit! You can go with a matching short and blazer or even mix it up a bit! I love the look of paring a neutral or khaki shade with a brighter hue blouse and accessories.
suit 2


I also mentioned in one of my last posts that I am totally loving the teal/emerald color paired with a gray! Classic black looks great with pops of neon too!

 
short suit

Keep in mind that there are several ways to change up this look to make it your own! If you aren't a fan of the matching look start out with adding a cute blazer to a basic short. What are your thoughts on the short suit? Will you be trying out this style trend?



Xoxo,

Brandi

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look and the outfits you created!! :) Great post!

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!