Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Wear

It's finally chilly outside! The past several months had me wondering if we were ever going to get some cool weather. Thank goodness it's here! Here are a few of my picks for great winter wear. 

winter




Max Studio knit top
maxstudio.com



Fat Face fitted shirt
$72 - fatface.com



Nanette lepore
fashion.ebay.com



Nudie Jeans Co. blue jeans
$195 - vanmildert.com







Vila
$26 - vila.com



Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!!!


Xoxo,

Brandi
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the Max Studio top paired with the Madden girl boots! I know you have been busy so not much time to post...hope your holiday season is a good one :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the owl sweater =) love your fashion posts they help me think of outfits to put together =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!