Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Week in Photos

I know it's been a while since I've had time to do my "Week in Photos" post! I decided to do a quick photo update via instagram! Speaking of instagram...is anyone else having issues using the tilt shift feature? When I use mine the picture ends up with a gray ring around it! Crazy! Here are my week in pics and descriptions below!
 
 
Top to bottom left to right:
1) Ornaments I made  2) Tyler being silly  3) My hubby said these fit me perfectly. HA!
4) Flower arrangement I made for my granddad's grave. Gosh I miss him.  5) Glitter ombre nails.
6) Mom's dog Speckles  7) Love this book. Making Faces by Kevyn Aucoin  8) inside the book
9) Awesome tights and leggings sent by No Nonsense. Check back for the review post.
10) Evan and Maxwell  11) Yummy Cheesecake...can you see the gray ring? That is from using the tilt shift. 12) Makeup brushes on my new pink vanity!
 
 
Xoxo,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!