I was on pinterest and came across a fun fringe scarf idea several weeks ago. Check it out here! With all my other projects going on I hadn't had time to do this one until today! A few other bloggers have done this fun diy too! Check out this one over at Ohh Em Gee Boutique!
Check out my before and after pictures and read the super easy instructions on how to make your own fringe scarf!
What you need:
1) Grab a t-shirt
2) Cut the shirt about half way down. Make sure your shirt is laying flat so you cut both sides.
3) Take your scissors and cut slits from the bottom up going about half way up the length of the shirt.
4)Check out the picture to see how I spaced them.
5) Once you cut the slits your fringe has formed! Pull the pieces downward to stretch them.
6) I then stretched the top of the shirt so it would "roll".
7) Wear your super cute new fringe scarf!