Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lots of Fun New Posts!

As a work from home mom my time really hasn't been my own! I must say I am a little more excited than I probably should be that school is starting back next week! YAAAYY! With that being said I have several things planned for my upcoming posts! I'm really excited about my new projects and plans! I must say I have a lot going on, but all the hard work will pay off!

I am working on a few things in my personal life as well. I am on a "get healthy" plan now. This is not only to lose weight ( that of course is a plus!), but to change my lifestyle and habits. With my thirtieth birthday around the corner I need a change!

So, here is what to look for in the next few weeks...PS: I will still be hosting a giveaway, but haven't been able to get that started as of yet due to my insane schedule and life's little curve balls!

* Several Refashion Posts - I will be transforming old t-shirts into great new wearable pieces! You will see everything from skirts to scarves all from a t-shirt!

* More makeup and nail looks. These will include tutorials. I have been asked through various social media and emails to do some tutorials, so look for those!

* Favorite Finds- I initially started to do regular posts on my thrifting finds, so I hope to start that back soon too!

* Product Review

* DIY projects

* OOTD

* The "Get Healthy Plan"

* My Favorite Products of the Month

* And so much more!

I hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday. Tomorrow is Orientation for my oldest! Time really does fly! I can't believe I will have a child in 7th grade and one in 3rd grade! It seems like yesterday I was rocking them to sleep!

If there are any posts you would like to see or see more of please let me know! I love reading your comments and emails! I promise to do my best to get back to all of you as soon as I can!

Don't forget to add me on facebook, twitter, and pinterest!

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!