I was catching up on some of my blog reading and came across this post from Confessions of a Secret Shopper. I decided I would do the challenge myself and think you should too!
If you decide to do the challenge please make sure to link back to my blog and let me know your link so I can check it out!
In no particular order here are my 10 secrets ( I don't think I have 10 secrets, but we will see)
Shhhh Don't Tell....1) I have panic attacks. Not little ones either. I have huge full blown shaking panic attacks. I hate talking about this, but think sometimes I should. This brings me to number two.
2) I hold too much in. I keep way to many things bottled up and don't let it out when I should.
3) I have a temper...not a horrible one, but enough of one that you shouldn't push me over my limit lol.
4) Several years ago (over 12) I was making a frozen pizza for my ex. I dropped it on the ground where my dog had just tracked dirt (totally accidental I promise!) then rinsed it (yes, it's stupid I know) and fed it to him anyway. I sure don't feel bad about that now hahaha.
5) I wish I was as skinny as I used to be. Sometimes I act like I'm perfectly happy with the body I have now, but inside I just want to be tiny again. Uuuh, I hate admitting that.
6) I once over processed my hair while trying to do my roots and had a huge chunk of hair fall out. Oooh, I think I still have a picture of this.. yep, here it is.
7) My husband sometimes jokes with me and calls me a "cougar" because I am older than him. He thinks it's funny. Sometimes I want to slap him (see number 3). HAHA kidding!
8) If I don't feel like being bothered I completely ignore the door bell and knocks not matter who it is! I will just pretend I don't hear it. If the kids are home I tell them to be quiet and ignore it too. Is that horrible? And if you are one of my friends who I didn't answer the door for I'm sorry! Didn't mean for you to find out like this! Then again I might have been out, so no worries!
9) Number eight reminded me of this. I hate when someone will call me back to back and then show up at my house! I can't stand that! If I don't get to the phone it means I am in the middle of something. I will get back to you when I get a chance, so please don't stalk me! So many people do this and I keep it to myself because I don't want to be rude. Guess the secret is out now.
10) I hate germs! I wash my hands constantly and if I can't get to the sink I have my trusty hand sanitizer.