Thursday, July 19, 2012

10 Day Challenge: 9 Loves


This one should be easier than coming up with ten secrets! I didn't think I had ten! I am quite sure I can come up with nine loves though! Here they are in no particular order:

1) My Kids! I don't know what I would do without my two boys! They are my world. I will admit that they can drive me completely nuts at times, but that comes with the territory. Just one look at them can make me smile. No matter what they will always be my babies!

BAILEY

EVAN


2) My husband. He is so sweet and silly. I love him to the moon and back. I must admit he can drive me crazy just like the kids, but again it goes with the territory right? I must say I did find a great man, so I won't complain too much lol. Ty, you know I love you! (Even if you do call me "cougar" and sometimes I want to put tape over your mouth lol. **NOTE: See 10 SECRETS**)

THE SWEET...


THE SILLY....



3) My Mom. She has done more for me than anyone on earth and I owe her the world! She is the most special and beautiful woman I know. For this I even brought out the old pictures lol! I love you mom! You are my hero (seriously!!!)!

MOM


4) My Grandparents. I love both of them so much. My grandfather passed away almost 4 years ago and I miss him dearly. My grandmother is still here with us and I thank God for that. Both of my grandparents have always been a huge part of my life and I love them more than they know!



5) My Sisters. Most of my followers and regular readers know I was adopted when I was 5 days old. I was lucky enough to meet my biological family many years ago and have formed a relationship with them. I have two biological sisters that I love with all my heart! I am so happy I have them in my life now!

LAUREN and LINDSEY

(top is me and Lauren and bottom is me and Lindsey. These were last summer when I was blonde lol)


6) My Followers/Regular readers! I love all of your sweet comments and emails! You guys make blogging so much fun! I appreciate all of you!!

7) Shopping. Yes, I know its typical of me! I do love to shop. From the mall to thrifting it is one of my favorite things! I  love finding great pieces at amazing prices. When I go thrifting it's like treasure hunting and I get super excited to find unique pieces that I can make my own!

8) Reading. I'm a nerd, what can I say lol. I love to curl up with a good book and read. I've always had a vivid imagination, so when I read I get completely lost in the book (if it's well written). Most days I would rather read a great book than watch a movie.

9) God. Without Him I would be nothing! He has protected me and kept me safe all these years. He watches and guides me through it all! He is who makes everything possible! No matter how bad or good things get I will never lose my faith!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! Have you started your 10 day Challenge yet? Love and kisses to you all!!
Photobucket




1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!