The number 2 cabinet is fairly smaller than the other cabinets and it never really served a functional purpose. We previously stored lunchboxes, coolers, and similar items inside. Needless to say it really didn't get used and was a wasted space. I decided to move the tupperware and food storage items to this location. They were previously on the top self in cabinet 1. There are two shelves and I placed the food storage items in like sets on the shelf. Here is a basic idea.
Here is a basic idea for that drawer!
1) I put pyrex type bows and dishes for baking.
2) I have all my mixing bowls and some serving bowls.
3) Pyrex cake pans, and casserole dishes.
4) More pyrex and baking
5) Colanders and large measuring bowl.
6) Metal cake pans and baking items.
Drawer 5 and Cabinet 6 will probably stay basically the same. There are two drawers that I labeled 5 because they are both primarily for kitchen tool storage. The cabinet is for much larger items like roasting dishes, large pots, appliances that don't get used on a regular basis, etc.