Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Beauty Haul Part One

Wow! I've been trying to work on getting these videos up for quite a while now. Then of course the only time I actually was able to work on them was a night, which explains the horrible lighting! I am still working on part two and will have that up in a day or two! I am also super excited about my Erin Condren life planner that I recently ordered! I will be doing a review of that and explaining all the great details when it arrives! It is scheduled to ship on October 28th, which happens to be my birthday! Ok guys, here is part one of my beauty haul!



I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!