Friday, July 19, 2013

The Ankle Pant

I wasn't big on the ankle pant look at first, but I must admit I have grown more fond of it and have recently purchased and worn three different pair. Everyone has their own style and can totally take any look and make it their own!

Ankle pants come in a variety of styles, cuts, and colors. I like the fitted or skinny style best! Here are a few different styles, cuts, colors, and materials . I will always be a fan of the basic black, so I did get those! I also have a great mint shade and a Royal blue.

Ankle Pants


This style of pant is very versatile. It can easily be dressed up or down. These can be transformed from a day look to a night look with the right shoes and accessories. A day look can be worn with a casual pair of gladiators or flats then dressed up with some cute ankle strap heels or platform wedges! The possibilities are endless!


ankle pants

 
What is your favorite way to wear your ankle pant? Are you into colors and prints or basic black? Do you wear yours cuffed or uncuffed? I hope you are all having a great week so far! Don't forget to check back for my upcoming Sunkissed Voxbox Review! I was excited to receive my second Voxbox filled with goodies!

Here was a quick shot of one of my ankle pants via instagram! 
 
 
Xoxo,
Brandi

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!