Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit Inspiration : Michael Kors Stripe Hamilton

I mentioned in my last post that I am in love with my new Michael Kors bag! My husband surprised me with it a few days ago! Did I also mention that I have an amazing husband! He got me a few other goodies, but that one was my fav!

Today I decided to put together a Spring Nautical look inspired by my new bag! I love all the cute looks you can put together on Polyvore! Here is the look and check below for the links on where to pick up these cute pieces!

Spring


River Island leopard print top
$42 - riverisland.com


Pieces cotton shorts
$37 - pieces.com


Leather sandals
maurices.com



Michael michael kor
nordstrom.com


Valentino leather bracelet
$150 - monnierfreres.co.uk


Bangle bracelet
$7.50 - newlook.com


Brooks Brothers knot earrings
brooksbrothers.com


Juicy Couture anchor jewelry
piperlime.gap.com




Xoxo,

Brandi

3 comments:

  1. I'm really into peplum tops right now - I just have to find one that works on me!
    The Nautical Owl

    Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - those earrings are gorgeous!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!