Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coconut Oil Theory : Skin Care Update with Before and Afters!

I wrote a post about the benefits of using Coconut oil a few weeks ago. If you didn't get a chance to review it you can check it out here! I told you that I would do before and after pictures, but things got super busy and I am just now getting around to posting them!

My skin has cleared up dramatically, but I did get a few breakouts this past month due to stress. We lost our dog of 14 years and that has been very hard. If you have pets then you understand that they become family! After 14 years it was so hard to let go!

Regardless of stress, hormones, etc my skin is still so much better! Since I started using the coconut oil I have only had a tiny bit (maybe 3) breakouts! Before I used it they were daily! My skin was horrible! Here are the before and after pictures I promised! These are all natural with no makeup, concealer, etc.

 
Would love to hear your thoughts! Email me or leave them in my comments!! Don't forget to add me on facebook, twitter, and instagram! Happy Thursday!!
 
Xoxo,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!