Sunday, September 30, 2012

L.A. Colors Lipgloss/Lipstick Duo Review and Swatch

This is my third review from my mini super cheap beauty haul! I got this great duo for $1.00! This is a lipgloss and lipstick duo from L.A. Colors in Sensual #824. It is a vibrant pink lipstick with a pink sparkle gloss. The gloss almost looks really glitter based in the tube, but comes out a great shimmer color.


I really loved the shade of pink lipstick. It is super vibrant, but can easily be toned down. It's all in the application! The gloss is great too. Both of these can be worn alone or together to create totally different looks. The packaging is great and really convenient. There is no need to carry a separate lipstick and gloss, this is both in one! These duo's come in several different shades and even a neutral/clear. This was totally worth the $1.00 I spent. I love finding products I love that are this inexpensive! You can't beat that!


Xoxo,

Brandi


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!