Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cleaning Out and Making Room...

closet pic via polyvore
 
I have too many clothes! What can I say, I love to shop! This is probably true for most of us! I am a huge fan of bargain shopping, so I won't sit here and tell you I paid a fortune for my massive wardrobe!

Since I've been working from home I haven't been getting all dolled up like I used to. I won't lie, sometimes I really miss it! I could still get really "dressed" if I wanted, but I don't really see the point. Why am I going to go all out with the clothes, accessories, makeup, and hair if I am working here at home? Half the time the only ones who see me are my family!

I do miss it...the feeling of looking your best I mean. I do get kind of bummed out sitting here in yoga shorts and a tank at times. I thought to myself today while I was organizing this massive mess I call my closet that I need to make a change! Who cares who sees me? I might not have to get completely fixed up, but looking good for myself is important! If being "put together" helps you feel good about yourself then do it. I still say there is no reason to be dressed to the nines, but a little effort can't hurt!

I am also one of those people who don't really have a problem getting rid of things. My mother, however, seems to be on the opposite side of this. She keeps everything. She has clothes that she hasn't worn in twenty plus years! I tend to get rid of things if I haven't worn them in about six months to a year at the most.

I will be doing a post on cleaning out your closet or the "Closet Cleanse" soon! There will be some great tips in the post along with great ways to get organized and possibly make some money while  you are at it!

I also just opened a Copious account that I will be adding listings to over the next week or as soon as time permits! You can follow me and check out my items up for sale HERE! Everything will be very reasonably priced and will range in a large variety of sizes! Remember, I still have tons of items leftover from my Consignment Boutique!

If you are looking for anything in particular let me know via comment, fb, twitter, or email.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I go through mine every 6 months too, I can't stand clutter of any kind. Can't wait to see what clothes you're selling:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!