Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week in Instagram & Video to Make You Laugh

Here is my week in instagram photos! Below are the details and a funny video I had to share.



1) My wrist 2) Me laying down looking at a picture on the wall 3) Ty sleeping 4) Shelf I made using leopard duct tape 5) Ella covered up 6) a flower 7) A few of my nail polishes 8) Penny sleeping 9) Me with pink hair 10) My drink 11) Close up 12) A quick mani 13) My half empty coffee cup 14) Ty with the pony helmet...did you see the video?? Ok I will post it below. 15) My blog calender.

THE VIDEO....

We had to make a late night trip to Walmart for groceries,but stopped by the toy/sports section since Evan's (my youngest son) birthday is coming up. I found the funny helmets, but Ty couldn't resist riding around on this scooter toy. I couldn't stop laughing, and I realize I sound like an idiot laughing like I did. Hopefully you will get a laugh out of this video. (If not for him riding this thing, then for my crazy laughter!)

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics! :)

    I can't view the video, it says its set to private

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nail color! and lol with the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures ,love the white Watch! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! that white watch looks great :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your comment on my blog. I'm your new Follower
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!