Here are the two shirts I used for the project. The top shirt I cut off the bottom about 4 buttons from the top. The second I cut under the armpit and across the front as shown.
I added a ribbon to the mid section for extra detail. The top shirt has the aqua color and black so both colors are now below the skirt.
And here is how it turned out. I plan to wear this tomorrow!!!
The dress form that the dress is hanging on is flat on the back, so you can't see the actual form of the dress, but I am happy with how it turned out. I will make sure to post pictures when I wear it tomorrow!! Happy Friday everyone!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!