Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today's Makeup: Three Different Fun Looks

I haven't had much time to blog about fashion lately! There are several things I will be posting about very soon, but in the meantime I have a few makeup looks! These looks are fun, edgy, and more on the dramatic side!

This first look came from my latest manicure (again it smeared because I had to rush! Can't a girl have time to do her nails in peace?). I call this Cheerful!

Nails: Avon Pro wear in Sunshine, Purple glitter, Pure Ice in Wet T-Shirt and of course a few purple rhinestones!

Eyes: The shadows are from MUD and a black Avon glimmersticks liner.




This next look is called Between The Lines. This is a heavy black line with winged edges, false lashes, and black rhinestones. The liner is Avon liquid liner in Jet black.



Next I decided to go a little further with this look. I did my second Neon Hitch inspired look by adding Cover Girl black shadow. This was based on her awards look. This one is Dark Side of the Moon.





Those were my looks! I just ordered some fun new shadows from Ulta and can't wait to try some new looks with them. Check back soon for my upcoming fashion post!


Xoxo,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!