Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Facts About Me : Things I Love Part One

I started a new series on Facts About Me last week and decided that this week I would post a few things I love (or my current obsessions!). Here is part one of the Things I Love!


Number One: Instagram


I finally downloaded the app to my phone a few days ago and love it! I have been playing with it since! I love how it can change the look of a photo and give it an entirely different feel. It makes me wonder why I waited so long to download it! Ok ok...I am a little behind I admit it! Here are a few random photos on my instagram.

Going left to right down the rows- Me and Ty seven months ago, Ty got me these hand carved wooden flowers (also been hand dipped) yesterday, me a few months ago, a wall in our room,  Ty eating a late night snack of cinnamon toast crunch haha, so random..a cup of coffee.

Number Two: Nail Polish

I love love love nail polish ( I love all makeup really lol). Nail polish is one of my favorites and I can't seem to take a trip to the store without getting a new shade! I think I have every color under the sun and several shades of each color!

Number Three: Polyvore Website


If you haven't checked out the site you should! I was also a bit late in this too! When I finally did sign up for my account (it's free) I loved it! You can make so many different collages and sets! Here is one I did on two different date night looks.

Date Night Two Choices


Number Four: Thrift Shopping


I know I have mentioned this several times before, but this is kind of a hobby for me! I always find such amazing things and the best part is the price! It is like a treasure hunt every time you go! I usually don't go shopping with anything in particular in mind just things that catch my eye! Here are a two of my finds. These are Coach leather boots and Coach espadrilles. Both pair were under $3.00 each! You can't beat that!

 

Number Five :  My Family (of course)


I am so lucky to have such an amazing man in my life and two wonderful son's! I don't know what I would do without my family. They are my world! I can't leave out my mom and my grandmother who have both done so much for me through the years! I love you all to the moon and back!!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi! Love your blog and my daughter loves to go to thrift stores. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now so please follow back. Thanks!

    ~Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!
    Check out my giveaway on my style diary here!!

    http://www.baysstylediary.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guilty-star-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pics!

    Check out WWW.LASOURCEDUJOUR.COM.AU

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi brandi! thanks for giving some love on my blog. :)
    i'm a new follower, if you don't mind, please do follow me via GFC. :)

    by the way, i love thrift shopping too.. my number 1! haha

    xoxo
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! :) Thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Please follow back if you like. :)

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brandi! Thanks to visit my blog! I like your blog, very interestig post!
    I follow you! Why we don't follow each other?

    Kisses!

    http://luladelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!