Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Day At The Beach : Fashion and Interior

I realize I have been doing a lot of color posts lately, but one or two more won't hurt! I did a blue and cream eye look yesterday and it reminded me of " A Day at the Beach".  Here is the look...simple with a little splash of blue.


After I did this look I was inspired to put this together of cute finds with the same shades of blue and cream. I couldn't do just fashion! I had to add the interior design in with it today! Here are my fashion finds.

Beach colors fashion


And the great home pieces...

beach furniture

Here are also a few interior photos of what can be put together using the shades. There are quite a few different looks and feels to the photos.


blue and cream

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a nice comment on my blog! I also like your and from now I'm your new follower.

    I like this shade of blue, very much. Although I think it is for courageous persons only. Magnet for attracting attention.


    http://fillesimpleela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect shades for a day at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love blue, thats my favorite color. I want all that blue, esp. that blue quilted purse! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!