Monday, April 9, 2012

Things I Love: Part 1

Here are a few of my favorite products!!!

Bath and Body Works
Secret Wonderland Spray
Victoria's Secret Pink
Fruity and Bright Spray





Avon Eyeshadow Quads
Color really lasts!!

Avon Glimmersticks liner and liquid liner

Avon's Naturals Banana Coconut Body Spray, Wash, & Lotion
 




Peacock Patterns!!

Clinique eye makeup remover.

Classic nude pumps! They go with everything and look great!

Banana Boat summer color sunless tanner. Love this and it doesn't streak!

Clinique Nude Lipstick

Avon's Clearskin Professional Skincare. WOW!

Rimmel London single shadow in Posh Peacock

Stackable bracelets in all colors and textures!

Damask Pattern. Love this in several colors!





I just wanted to share these with you! Check back for more of my favorites and product reviews on my new finds!



Xoxo,

Brandi abcdfghijklmno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!