Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Style: Some of my favorites

Color is everywhere! I love some of the new spring looks. They are really fun and flirty! Here are a few of my fav's this week!

Colorful jeans are trending now! I really like the pink ones! Teal is a very popular color this season too! These are from Gap.

This is a great teal bag from Coach! The color is amazing!

Yellow definitely adds a great pop of color. Check out these great sandals from Stylehive.

The chambray top. This one is from Old Navy. These are so versatile! Easy to dress up or down!


Printed dolman sleeve tops. This one is from Express.

A great printed colorful maxi dress. This is XOXO.


Colorful stackable bracelets. From metals, beads, charms, leather, etc. All are great and better when combined! These are Flair By Brandi.


Feather and charm necklaces. I love the soft look of feathers with metal charms. This is Flair by Brandi.


Great spring nail colors that go right into summer! These are great colors from Avon. You can order them online at  www.youravon.com/btjones.
Teal and blue eyeshadow colors. This quad if from Rimmel London.
Hope you enjoyed! Check back soon for more of my favorites!!!

Xoxo,
Brandi abcdfghijklmno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!