Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cotton Candy Eyes and Chalk Dyed Hair

I have seen quite a few things on hair chalking and decided I would give it a try. I didn't go get special chalk, I just used the extra Easter egg chalk we had leftover! I do think actual pastel chalk would have worked much better, but this did show color! I plan on trying it again when I pick up some chalk from the craft store.

In addition to my attempt at hair chalking I decided to do a cotton candy eye today. I used my new shade of Rimmel called "Posh Peacock" and a shade of bright pink. Check it out!


~ Here are the Easter Egg Chalks!

~ I did it on wet hair since my hair is a dark blonde. I twisted a few strands and rubbed the chalk over them.

~ I used a few different colors, but the pink turned out the best and darkest! I made sure to brush out the excess chalk!

~ Here is my cotton candy eyeshadow look!


~ I used the blue on the top and pink on the lid. I blended the two in the crease and used a neutral by my brow bone.
~ I added a bit of black liquid liner and some mascara to complete the look.

~Here's the eyes and hair together!!





Hope you enjoyed!!

Xoxo,

Brandi abcdfghijklmno



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!