Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Belly Burner:Does it really work?

I got a belly burner a few days ago. Someone didn't want it (they didn't try it), so I decided I would test it out. I've been trying to lose some weight, so I thought I would try this out to see if it helped in the process. It is a stretchy ab belt that you wear under your clothes. The infomercial says you can wear it anytime. It is supposed to heat your core weather you are sitting, standing, exercising, cooking, etc.
The Belly Burner

Today is day one of testing this out. I put it on a couple of hours ago, and I can assure you that it does cause your core (mid section/tummy) to heat up. It makes the section under the belt sweat due to the material of the belt. So, this is my new trial project to see if this thing really takes off inches or just causes you to sweat like crazy. We shall see. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!