Friday, May 6, 2016

House Remodel Part Two : Den

Today I thought I would cover part two of our house remodel and update. This post will cover the den updates. As many of you know we did polished concrete a few years back, but decided to go back to carpet.

This is the before...

First we needed to fix any water damage issues. That is another story for another day! We primed and sealed the floor again! Check below each picture for details!


1) The concrete floor
2) Changing the paint to gray
3) Prime and Seal floor
4) Floor after it was primed and sealed.


1) Laying carpet matting
6-8) Laying and seaming the carpet


My grandmother passed away almost 9 months ago and we decided to incorporate a few of her old pieces into our house. We have her antique record player, ship wheel mirror, lanterns, and custom coffee table my grandfather made. They remind me of my grandparents and I am happy we used them. I will have a tour of the house on my youtube channel soon! Don't forget to go check it out by clicking HERE!

Love and Hugs as always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!