Thursday, June 19, 2014

Coffee Break : Kitched Decor Ideas

For years I've had my kitchen decorated with an Italian theme. I love the bistro type look, but I'm ready for change. I am a huge coffee drinker and love the cozy feel of coffee bistros! I am playing with the idea of redecorating our kitchen with a coffee type theme. Here are a few coffee décor ideas. I still don't really know what I want my accent color to be, but I will definitely keep you posted once the redecorating is underway! Also stay posted for my Cozy Corner makeover!


A home decor collage from June 2014

A home decor collage from June 2014

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here! Love and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!