Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Casual Chic : Dressing Up the Denim

I've been doing a lot of home décor posts lately. That is mostly because I am about to do an overhaul on our house! It is in serious need of a makeover! I would have done the overhaul a long time ago, but with work I never have time! I am going to start slow and work on one room at a time.

Speaking of work I threw this cute outfit look together while I was browsing polyvore. This is a cute work look that will dress up your denim.  Is this a look you would wear to work? I hope you are all having a great week so far!!


A fashion look from June 2014 featuring Prabal Gurung blouses, Frame Denim jeans and Valentino pumps. Browse and shop related looks.

Lots of hugs and love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!