Friday, January 10, 2014

Currently Craving Home Decor : Target Edition

I haven't done any  home décor posts recently, so I decided to do one for you guys today! I was in target recently and found these really cute pieces! I really love this teal blue shade and think that the silver, purple and hints of black and white look amazing together. I am planning on doing a revamp to our bedroom and these are a few of the pieces that I plan to incorporate! All of these great pieces can be found at target! Check below for a link to the item page! You can also find great coupons to use at Target by clicking HERE!


target

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! Love and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!