Saturday, December 21, 2013

Craving Makeup : What's on my Shopping List at Ulta

There is no secret that I love makeup and beauty products! That is absolutely my favorite thing to shop for and receive! I have been working on my shopping list for Ulta and thought I would share a few things with you that are on my list! Check below the image for details!

Makeup shopping

 

1) Urban Decay Ammo Palette - $34
2) Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Powder $34
3) Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette $30
4) it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Shadow Palette $ 42
5) Tarte Gel Liner
6) Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eye Collection $45
7) Too Faced Brow Envy kit in blonde $35
8) Misc. Flat foundation brush
8) NYX Matte Finishing Spray
9) NYX concealers
10) Misc. new concealer brush

Are any of these on your shopping list or do you already own them? Let me know! Love and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!