Here is what the bag includes :
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion (8 fl oz.)
Forever Midnight Body Cream (8 oz.)
Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz.)
Forever Red Limited Edition Preview Eau de Parfum (.25 fl oz.)
Fresh Sparkling Snow Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz.)
Champagne Toast Mini Candle (1.3 oz.)
Ultra-Lathering Shower Sponge
$10 off $30 purchase coupon
Here is a breakdown of each product and my thoughts on each!
1 ) Tote Bag - Size and quality wise it is a decent bag. The studding is really cute and it feels fairly durable. I think the bow is cute for holiday reasons, but wish it wasn't made on the bag the way it was. I think without the bow you could use this bag as a quick tote to store items for a quick trip out. It would be more versatile. I'm sure the bow can easily be removed, so really its no biggie!
2) Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion - This is a full sized bottle of lotion. I can't say that I am a fan of this scent. It smells good directly from the bottle, but I really don't like the scent it leaves after it is applied. This one is not for me! Otherwise the full sized bottle is great and you could definitely give this as a stocking stuffer if you don't like it for yourself!
3) Forever Midnight Body Cream - Mmmmmmhh! This body cream literally smells so yummy! I really didn't think I was going to like it. I tend to lean more towards "fruity" smells or something similar, but this is just amazing! It does have citrus tones in it and a hint of floral. It is just such a mixture that I cant even really describe it other than really yummy! Love love love!!
4) Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath- Ok this is something else I totally didn't expect to like. I have never been a huge fan of eucalyptus but WOW! I waited a while before I tried this one, but I wish I would have tried it sooner. The eucalyptus isn't overpowering and the hint of spearmint is great. It is so refreshing and soothing to use. I literally feel relaxed and at ease when I use it! That sounds totally crazy, but I'm telling you its so great! I will definitely keep this on hand! It is going on my favorites list!
5) Forever Red Limited Edition Preview Eau de Parfum - I am definitely going to head back to Bath & Body for the full size Forever Red! This smells so amazing! I definitely didn't expect it to be such a great scent. I have worn it several times and get tons and tons of compliments! Another thing that is going on my favorites!
6) Fresh Sparkling Snow Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - I have always been a fan of Bath and Body foaming soap. This is the first time I've tried this scent and I love it! It definitely smells wintery! If you haven't tried these soaps you definitely should!
7) Champagne Toast Mini Candle - Another Bath & Body favorite are their candles. They have such great scents. The Champagne Toast came with this VIP bag and it smells so yummy! It has a hint of a warm citrus like smell. Love it! You should definitely go grab some of these candles! They make your house or room smell delish!!
8) Ultra-Lathering Shower Sponge - I can't really go all out on this one. Its definitely a good loofa/sponge and has a good quality. I'm happy with it!
9) Coupon - In addition to all the goodies in the VIP bag they also included a $10 off $30 or more purchase. I am totally heading back to pick up that Forever Red perfume and a few other goodies!
Final ThoughtWas it worth the $20? Absolutely!! I really love everything that was included minus the one lotion. Again it is a full sized bottle so I can definitely give it to someone I know who likes that scent. It just isn't for me!
These products are great and I know I will be repurchasing several. I'm also really glad I was introduced to the Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Wash! I am telling you that you totally need to try this out! AAA-mazing!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Christmas is just around the corner! Love and Hugs!!