Monday, March 18, 2013

A Month's Shopping Hauls: Accessories, Shoes, Handbags, and More

Shopping haul time! I planned on doing a post on this earlier, but ended up sidetracked! Now I have about a month's worth of shopping finds to share with all of you! I decided to do this in two posts. This post is all about my newest accessories and the next will be all about the clothes!


Here are a few snapshots of what I bought with the details below. My husband brought me a few surprises too, so I added those with my new goodies!



1) Vera Bradley carry all bag.

2) Leopard Sunglasses case

3) White sunglasses

4) Vigoss black sunglasses

5) Ralph Lauren 2 perfume (smells so good!)

6) Bath & Body Aruba coconut lotion

7) Old Navy pewter toned jeweled wedges

8) Super cute studded ankle strap heels from Target

9) Loft- Neon yellow necklace

10) Silver watch ( I forgot the brand now lol)









11) New Directions (Belk) teal and brown purse

12) Steve Madden nude suede heels

13) Jessica Simpson brown clutch wallet

14) A few makeup items : clear brow gel, nude and pink lipstick, neon polish, contour blush/bronzer, BB cream, Revlon quad













15) Michael Kors Nautical Hamilton bag

16) New Directions (Belk) stripe wedges

17) Nike "Rockstar" Reax shoes.











I forgot to add another super cute pair of shoes, but I will put them in the clothes haul! I got some amazing deals on quite a few of these finds! My wonderful husband got me the Michael Kors bag, stripe shoes, Vera bag, watch, and necklace. I think he did pretty good!

Check back soon for my video post on my favorites from this months haul and my clothes haul! What great items have you picked up lately?



Xoxo,
Brandi 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!