Check below for details on how to get the look...
Ok here is a super quick run through of what I did.
1) Apply a base or primer. You can actually use the included base if you use the NYC quad.
2) For shimmer I decided to use the illuminator on my lid and under my lower lash line.
3) Lightly dust the lightest color on entire lid.
4) Apply the third darkest color above crease.
5) Apply the darkest color in corner and crease.
6) Blend with second color.
7) Add your liner and mascara and you're done!