Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite Pins This Week

I love pinterest! Its addictive, what else can I say! I have found so many recipes, projects, and fun ideas! I've also pinned a few myself! Here are my favorite pins this week. Click the pictures for the link and don't forget to follow me for more great ideas!

~ So funny! ~

~ Can't wait to make this! ~





 

~ Magic mike fans...this cracked me up!~
 


~ Love these pink lips!~

~Check out these great shoes!~

~ Look at this great idea!~

~How great is this? Tons of great tips~
Source: scarves.net via Rain on Pinterest

Aren't these great? I will be posting a few recipes I tried out next week! So far they have been great! Don't forget to check back for a few of my DIY projects and tips! You can follow me on pinterest by clicking HERE for more great ideas, funnies, and everything else!


Xoxo,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!