Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Recap

I can't believe 2012 is coming to an end! This year has flown by so quickly! So many things have happened this year both good and bad. I decided I would do a quick recap of my 2012! Don't worry I won't go into detail over everything that happened every month, just a quick note! I thought I'd add a few photos too!

The 2012 New Year was brought in with friends and family. We had a quiet (not really) night at home with fireworks and a few drinks.


January and February were pretty quiet! When March came around Tyler and I were invited to an "adult prom". It was super fun I must admit! Tyler looks like a kid in this picture lol.


April was a rough month. My grandmother had surgery and had to stay in the hospital for quite some time. While she was in the hospital my cat had kittens. That was exciting for me because I've never seen kittens (or any animal) born. They were so cute!

 
Not to forget, April is also when I decided to start this blog! Yay!




In May my grandmother was released from the hospital and I was busy planning my wedding to Tyler! We spent some quality time with the kids and worked like crazy!





 
June was my little ones 8th birthday! I can't believe how fast he grew!
 

July was a busy month! Tyler and I were married on July 5th and Bailey turned 12 on July 13th!
We were also in a car accident July 21st. That part was not so good!








August and September were quite. We stayed busy and enjoyed our new lives as a family!




 
In October we celebrated Tyler's birthday on the 3rd and my 30th birthday on the 28th. We also spent some time with my sister who came into town. Oh, don't forget Halloween!
 





 
 
 


 
November was busy! We had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family! I also was successful at Black Friday shopping! That was a blast!
 



December has been great! We had all of our Christmas shopping finished early, so December was nice and quiet! I'm so thankful for all the wonderful memories I've had this year!





 
Here are a few more photos that sum up my year!

 

 


I hope everyone had a great 2012! Can't wait to start 2013! This year is going to be amazing! I have so many goals and plans! What do you have in mind for 2012? Happy New Year!!!


Xoxo,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!