Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week in Photos and Update

What a crazy week! I'm still trying to get everything back on track! My phone is acting crazy now, so I didn't get to instagram last week, but I did snap a few pictures with my camera! Here is last weeks photos!

 
1) Bay's bug project  2) Ty's Birthday  3) Bay's Fall Fun Day  4) Evan at Fall Fun Day  5) A Turtle Ty and the boys found.  6) Crazy bomb threat at KMart  7) Me and Ty  8) My sisters and I  9) Ty and I before heading out.
 
 
I have several posts I'm working on now, and I will also be doing a video opening of my VoxBox that Influenster is sending me! Check back for that and for my reviews on the products! Can't wait to get my box of goodies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!
 
Xoxo,
Brandi
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!