Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pushing Thirty: The countdown continues

The countdown continues and thirty is right around the corner. I still say I'm having some sort of mini midlife crisis. Yes I am proud of who I've become, but I am and will continue to pursue more. There are so many hopes and dreams I still plan to achieve. I am not at the exact place I want to be in my life, but I will get there. As I mentioned before my thirties will start an entirely new chapter in my life.

I realized several things today while I hid under the cozy blankets on my bed.
1) My life is far from over!
2) Thirty is not old and it doesn't mean I can't start totally fresh
3) People have career and major life changes all the time. Thirty is not the deadline.
4) I want more for myself and for my family. I am more mature than I was in my teens and early twenties, therefore I am better equipped to go after what I know I/We want and need!
5) Wrinkle cream works wonders!
6) These few strands of gray hair can easily be covered!
7) It's not to late to stop bad habits and start healthy ones!
8) It's not to late to lose the extra pounds I keep complaining about!
9) Family and Friends are extremely important!
10) All things are possible through Christ who gives me strength!


Here's to the last few day's of my twenties. As I write this I have exactly 4 days, 8 hours, 7 minutes, and 51 seconds (10/28)....Here we go!




Xoxo,

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!