I realized several things today while I hid under the cozy blankets on my bed.
1) My life is far from over!
2) Thirty is not old and it doesn't mean I can't start totally fresh
3) People have career and major life changes all the time. Thirty is not the deadline.
4) I want more for myself and for my family. I am more mature than I was in my teens and early twenties, therefore I am better equipped to go after what I know I/We want and need!
5) Wrinkle cream works wonders!
6) These few strands of gray hair can easily be covered!
7) It's not to late to stop bad habits and start healthy ones!
8) It's not to late to lose the extra pounds I keep complaining about!
9) Family and Friends are extremely important!
10) All things are possible through Christ who gives me strength!
Here's to the last few day's of my twenties. As I write this I have exactly 4 days, 8 hours, 7 minutes, and 51 seconds (10/28)....Here we go!