Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fab Fall Finds

I am so ready for Summer to be over! I think I have had enough of this crazy Charleston heat and humidity! Fall is just around the corner and I'm ready for a change! Here are a few of my fall finds that I am looking forward to trying out!

fall


By Malene Birger rose dress
my-wardrobe.com


Wal G peplum dress
$48 - bankfashion.co.uk


Boat neck sweater
matchesfashion.com


Sleeveless shirt
newlook.com


Miss Selfridge cream shirt
missselfridge.com


NW3 by Hobbs cotton jacket
$205 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Crochet skirt
shoptaintedkiss.com


Scotch & Soda slim pants
$125 - scotch-soda.com


Mango a line skirt
$44 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Slouch boots
amazon.com



Hunter leopard boots
$310 - coggles.com


Jane Norman platform heels
$55 - janenorman.co.uk



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. me too! cant wait for fall! will b our first in the south!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks for fall! Definitely loving the stripes and the top with the bow on it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!