Monday, July 16, 2012

Week In Photos

What a crazy and busy week! We had doctor's appointments, a million errands, and Bailey's birthday last week! This week is filled already too! Here are a few quick photos from last week.

The biggest spider ever! This thing would cover the entire palm of your hand when stretched out. Ty caught this at our fence in the back yard. Needless to say I won't be going out there any time soon! Yuck!
Evan watching his DVD player in the waiting room. He was cold so he wrapped up in my mom's sweater.
Maxwell and Mittens trying to sleep on the side of the fridge. They are nuts!
Cute little sundress I tried on. I did get it and love it!
Sitting in the front yard looking at my toes.

My bracelet and dress.

Evan licked the bowl after I made Bailey's cake. Its all over him.

He loved it.

A few of Bailey's presents.
The thank you notes I picked up to send for our wedding.
Ty caught off guard.
Mitten's laying on my purse. She looks too cute in this picture!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday! I had to sit at the dentist office all morning with my boys, so we are all going to try to relax for a little bit before we get busy and do a few things around the house. Hopefully I will be able to get back to my regular posts soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!