Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today is the Day : Getting Married Tonight!

Well, today is our big day. I can't believe it is finally here. I've been so busy the last month getting everything ready. Last night I was trying to finish a few small details and when I pinned one of the lapel pins on my son's shirt it hit me...I'm getting married.

I am sitting here trying to relax before I start getting ready. My nerves are shot! We are having a really small ceremony with very close friends and family with a small reception to follow. I can't believe today is the day.

Things should return to normal next week. I am ready for all this stress to be behind me and to be married to the love of my life. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Check back soon for my regular posts!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Try to relax and enjoy one of the best days of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness forever!

    Nora

    http://notenora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wishing you all the happiness in the world and may you have bright days ahead together!
    Sorry I have been missing out on commenting... check out my latest post to explain my whereabouts...

    XOXO Dana

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com

    Don't Miss Out on My BRACELET GIVEAWAY:

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/2012/06/bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! i suppose it has already happened, so i hope you had an amazing day!!

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats!! What are you doing blogging on the day of? :) Hope you had an awesome wedding. Can't wait to see some photos!

    kat
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!