This one shouldn't be too hard. I can be a wimp at times! Usually just when it comes to something really gross or really scary! Here are my fears in no particular order:
1) Bugs. I can't stand roaches and spiders! They freak me out! Roaches are so gross and dirty and I hate the way they look. Spiders are just creepy with their eight legs and crazy bodies. It gives me the creeps! Ty and the kids were outside a few days ago and caught the biggest spider I have ever seen! I thought I was going to scream. Here is the picture.
2) Snakes. They are icky! They don't have legs and are these long slithery gross creatures! It freaks me out! I don't even like the kids toy snakes. I still have nightmares about snakes all the time.
3) Skinks/Salamanders: Ok, these things look like snakes with legs! I hate hate hate that! I'm not scared of lizards, just these things. The kids left the door open one day and we had one run into the house. I freaked out! Then it ran up into the bathroom cabinet. We thought it went through this little hole and we tore apart the bathroom to find it. It was gone (we thought it was). The next day I was sitting on my bed typing and all of the sudden it came up the wall and across my bed! Talk about scared! I made my husband barricade himself in the room until it was caught and gone!
4) Heights. They didn't bother me too much when I was younger, but now I don't like them at all! I get really dizzy being up high.
5) Bridges. Since I started having panic attacks I am terrified of bridges. I'm pretty sure it's the height again.
6) Somehow loosing all my photos. I always worry that somehow all my photos on my computer, camera, phone, etc will get deleted or lost. I keep trying to make sure they are all backed up somehow. Crazy I know.
7) Freddy Kruger. I mentioned this one before. He terrifies me. His scary face, horrible knife hands, terrible striped sweater, and that dirty hat. It gives me chills just thinking about it. Freddy vs.Jason was one of the scariest looks for him. His face and eyes gave me the creeps! Uuuhhh gross!
8) Some creepy person looking in my window. Growing up I had nightmares about the witch from the Wizard of Oz. In most of those dreams I would look through the blinds and she would be staring at me. I still worry about some crazy person staring through the window at night.
What are your fears? Have you started your 10 Day Challenge? If you have send me your link! Happy Friday!