Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Shorts Shopping List

The weather is hot and its time to get some new shorts! These are five picks on my shorts shopping list. What shorts are on your list this summer?

Shorts Shopping List



Cotton shorts
£32 - nelly.com

Michael Kors cotton shorts
£344 - farfetch.com

Markus Lupfer short shorts
$375 - matchesfashion.com

Oasis jean shorts
$45 - oasis-stores.com

H&M hot short shorts
£9.99 - hm.com

Svea cuffed shorts
£60 - nelly.com

Paige Denim short shorts
£92 - farfetch.com

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ooh, I like the coloured ones!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them all!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant post! I like the red ones. :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog, sure, lets follow each other - I am following. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need a pair of lace shorts. Great picks. xangie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i live for shorts!!! cant wait to be bump free n get back into mine! this is great motivation!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!